Enforcing Judgments in 2 Easy Steps

Enforcing Judgments takes 2 Easy steps to enforce judgments without court interference! First you need a valid judgment thru a court in your favor and ordered by the Attorney Judge.

Learn How to Enforce Judgments in 2 Easy Steps
Education is the first easy step. You need to educate a certain person of what his job really is who can enforce your judgment under the Constitution FOR the united States of America, your State Constitution, and the Uniformed Commercial Code of contract laws that 72 BAR Association Attorney Judges and bank attorneys wrote for the world of commerce. This person can enforce your judgment in a relative short time. Most judgments are for money damages; other judgments are for obtaining property.

Both can be enforced the same way quickly with David Allen Young, Agent’s knowledge. Just like our CAP Security Instrument, LPN, to pay off mortgages and other debts of over $10,000 each. Only our LPNs can be enforced in the court system with 2 simple documents if the bank or servicer does not want to follow the law and honor their contracts. Only our processed LPNs have been accepted by the banks to pay off mortgages and other debts and all the information and education is located at Cancel1Mortgage.info.

Our LPNs fall under Public Law and Government Policy 73-10 when the Government became bankrupt and robbed the American People of Lawful Money. This law states that the U.S. Government is responsible to pay off all debts incurred by the American People under the Good Faith and Credit of the United States. You can use this law to pay off your debts here at Cancel1Mortgage.info with the LPN. Contact Us Now and Become a client and you may learn how to enforce your court judgment, the second step.

Author: David of the Family God

NOTE: We stress that we are neither lawyers, attorneys, accountants, nor government agents and do not give legal nor accounting advice. We help homeowners that have mortgage or foreclosure problems. When you are in foreclosure and going to lose your home if you do not take action or stuck with an underwater negative value home, we pull no punches helping you with mortgage Relief. E-Mail: ASecretToMoney@gmail.com Address: David Young of the Family God; 2868 Soles Lane, Suite 200, Crestview, Florida [[32539]] Non-Domestic WITHOUT THE UNITED STATES